Cincinnati Enquirer: “It’s unlikely to happen, but voters could elect two different congressmen to fill John Boehner’s vacated seat in the March primary. That’s because Ohio Gov. John Kasich has chosen to conduct the primary for Boehner’s unfinished 6-month term and the two-year term on the same date.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ohio Could Elect Two to Replace Boehner
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Trump Took Heat from Melania Over Racist Chants
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Trump Averaged Highest Approval Last Quarter
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- GOP Worried About Fallout from 'Send Her Back' Chants
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Nunes' Fundraising Is Off the Charts
- McConnell Is Nation's Most Unpopular Senator
- So You Want a Revolution?