Minnesota state House candidate Dan Kimmel (D) ended his campaign after tweeting on over the weekend, “ISIS isn’t necessarily evil. It is made up of people doing what they think is best for their community. Violence is not the answer, though,” Smart Politics reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Candidate Says ISIS ‘Isn’t Necessarily Evil’
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week