A new JMC Analytics survey in Louisiana finds John Bel Edwards (D) leading Sen. David Vitter (R) in the race for governor, 51% to 35%, with 13% undecided.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Vitter Falls Way Behind in Louisiana
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Remember 1972
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
Click here for an interactive version.