A new Public Policy Polling survey in North Carolina finds Donald Trump leading the GOP presidential race with 44%, followed by Ted Cruz at 33%, John Kasich at 11% and Marco Rubio at 7%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Leads In North Carolina
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan
- Sondland Made Quid Pro Quo to Ukrainians
- G7 Summit Will Be Held At Trump Resort