A new Public Policy Polling survey in North Carolina finds Donald Trump leading the GOP presidential race with 44%, followed by Ted Cruz at 33%, John Kasich at 11% and Marco Rubio at 7%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Leads In North Carolina
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- Kemp Resists Pressure from Trump on Senate Pick
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- Trump Claims Yovanovitch Refused to Hang His Picture
- Trump’s Defenders Have No Defense
- John Bolton Says 'More to Come'
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- 'Domestic Political Errand'