Rep. Warren Davidson (R-OH), who won the special election to replace former Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), has officially joined the Freedom Caucus, which helped push the former Speaker into retirement prematurely last year.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Boehner Replacement Joins the Freedom Caucus
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Taylor's Opening Statement Shocked Lawmakers
- Taylor's Opening Statement
- 'A Very Dark Moment'
- Dead Heat In Michigan Senate Race
- House Republicans Blocking Testimony
- GOP Lawmakers Breach Protocol
- Taylor Confirms Trump Sought Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
- Why Bill Taylor’s Testimony Might Be a Game Changer
- Judge Orders State Dept to Release Ukraine Records
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day