“Nearly $100 million has been spent on general-election TV advertisements in the presidential race since the primary season ended, but Donald Trump’s campaign still hasn’t spent a single cent on one of them,” NBC News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Still Hasn’t Spent Any Money on Ads
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- Democrats Try to Knock Off Susan Collins
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool