Politico: “The three major cable news networks are set to make nearly $2 billion in ad revenues, and the three main business networks are set to add another $458 million in ad revenue from just the 2016 calendar year.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Election Year Ratings are Gold for Cable News
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Now Claims He Fixed Obamacare
- Ryan Says Trump Stands Up for the 'Forgotten Man'
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- O'Rourke Proposes a 'War Tax'
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Gabbard Was Vetted for Position In Trump Administration
Click here for an interactive version.