Des Moines Register: “A bill in the Iowa Senate seeks to achieve greater political diversity among professors at the state’s Board of Regents universities. Senate File 288 would institute a hiring freeze until the number of registered Republicans and Democrats on the university faculty fall within 10 percent of each other.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Bill Seeks Political Balance Among University Professors
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Sondland Throws 'Everyone' Under the Bus
- The Impeachment Hearings Continue
- Will Gordon Sondland Plead the Fifth?
- ‘Donald Trump Is Toast’
- Navy Wants to Eject Sailor Cleared by Trump
- Trump Leads Top Democrats In Wisconsin
- Buttigieg Surges Into New Hampshire Lead
- Vindman Corrects Devin Nunes
- A John Dean Moment
- Grisham Claims Obama Aides Left Nasty Notes