“An examination of the Pentagon’s disruption effort, based on interviews with officials of the Obama and Trump administrations as well as a review of extensive but obscure public records, found that the United States still does not have the ability to effectively counter the North Korean nuclear and missile programs. Those threats are far more resilient than many experts thought, the New York Times’s reporting found, and pose such a danger that Mr. Obama, as he left office, warned President Trump they were likely to be the most urgent problem he would confront.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Inherits Secret Cyber War Against North Korea
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Suggests People May Demand He Serve Third Term
- Trump Campaign Zeroes In On Elizabeth Warren
- Sanders Hopes She'll Be Remembered as 'Honest'
- Trump Spent $1 Million Wishing Himself Happy Birthday
- Trump Accuses New York Times of Treason
- Trump Predicts Market Crash If He Doesn’t Win
- The 'Electability' Delusion
- Howard Schultz's Big Mistake
- How Trump Silenced People on His Business Failures
- Trump Cuts Ties with Campaign Pollsters After Leak
Click here for an interactive version.