“An examination of the Pentagon’s disruption effort, based on interviews with officials of the Obama and Trump administrations as well as a review of extensive but obscure public records, found that the United States still does not have the ability to effectively counter the North Korean nuclear and missile programs. Those threats are far more resilient than many experts thought, the New York Times’s reporting found, and pose such a danger that Mr. Obama, as he left office, warned President Trump they were likely to be the most urgent problem he would confront.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Inherits Secret Cyber War Against North Korea
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Remember 1972
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
- Rand Paul Blocks Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation
- GOP Senator Slams 'Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse'
- House Votes to Kill Impeachment Resolution
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
Click here for an interactive version.