Energy Secretary Rick Perry told the Houston Chronicle that the election of the first openly gay president of Texas A&M’s student body was “stolen” and that the student who had the most votes was disqualified through a process that “made a mockery of due process and transparency.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Perry Claims Gay Student Stole Texas A&M Election
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.