While discussing Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) calling the U.S. missile strikes in Syria unconstitutional, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) told NBC News he does not “pay any attention” to what Paul says because, “He doesn’t have any real influence in the United States Senate.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / John McCain Says He Just Ignores Rand Paul
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Trump Has No Understanding of Governing
- Kennedy Mulls Primary Challenge of Markey
- Trump's Union Crowd Had to Show Up Or Not Get Paid
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- The Last Days of Jeffrey Epstein