While discussing Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) calling the U.S. missile strikes in Syria unconstitutional, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) told NBC News he does not “pay any attention” to what Paul says because, “He doesn’t have any real influence in the United States Senate.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / John McCain Says He Just Ignores Rand Paul
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
- Biden Says Comments on Racist Senators 'Out of Context'
Click here for an interactive version.