The firm paid to make ads for Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) — such as one that used audio from the recent congressional shooting — was part of the crew behind such low-budget “classics” such as Thong Girl 3: Revenge of the Dark Widow, a 2007 video notorious for partially filming in the office of Mayor Don Wright, of Gallatin, Tennessee, Alabama Today reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Brooks Used Notorious Filmmaker for Ad
- Kavanaugh Accuser Offers to Testify Later Next Week
- Cohen Tweets, Then Deletes, Praise for Himself
- More Oppose Kavanaugh Than Support Him
- Republicans Have Lost Messaging Battle on Tax Cuts
- New Poll Shows Cruz Slightly Ahead
- McDaniel Says Kavanaugh Allegations Were ‘Fabricated’
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Cohen Has Spent Hours with Mueller’s Team
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Texas Republicans Win Upset in Special Election
- Newsom Talks About Ex-Wife's Relationship with Trump Jr.
- Trump Feels Angry and Unprotected
- Kavanaugh Accuser Speaks Out Publicly
- Franklin Graham Says Kavanaugh Allegation 'Not Relevant'
- New Polls In Four Battleground States
- Trump Launches Into Tirade on Jeff Sessions
- McDaniel Says Kavanaugh Allegations Were 'Fabricated'
Most Commented Recent Posts