“Hackers at at a competition in Las Vegas were able to successfully breach the software of U.S. voting machines in just 90 minutes on Friday, illuminating glaring security deficiencies in America’s election infrastructure,” The Hill reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Hackers Broke Into Voting Machines In Minutes
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Fed Signals Interest Rate Cut
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Trump Escalates Attacks on Lawmakers
- Hickenlooper Is Senate Favorite for Colorado Democrats
- Cruz Sees 50-50 Chance of Trump's Re-Election
- Warren Outpaces Biden to Build Iowa Ground Game