President Trump “is considering backing away from Sen. Luther Strange in a heated Republican primary runoff in Alabama, according to multiple Republicans close to the White House, underscoring the deteriorating relationship between the president and the Senate GOP,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump May Back Away from Strange In Alabama Runoff
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela
- Behind the Rise of Stephen Miller
- Mark Sanford Would Still Vote for Trump Over a Democrat
- Trump Blames 'Racism Witch Hunt' for Low Poll Numbers
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump