Former Minnesota Gov. Arne Carlson (R) told Minnesota Public Radio that Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) should rescind his planned resignation and allow a formal ethics probe to continue in order to preserve due process.
You are here: / / Carlson Wants Franken to Rescind His Resignation
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Slams Fox News Poll
- Buttigieg Says He Wouldn't Be First Gay President
- Leaked Polls Were Intended as Wake Up Call for Trump
- Justices Uphold Double Jeopardy Rule
- Virginia Democrats Win In Gerrymandering Case
- Trump Told Mulvaney to Leave for Coughing
- Child Porn Found In Alex Jones Documents
- Gillibrand's Campaign Not Going According to Plan
- Candidate Wants to Use Campaign Funds for Childcare
- Trump Suggests People May Demand He Serve Third Term
Click here for an interactive version.