Former Minnesota Gov. Arne Carlson (R) told Minnesota Public Radio that Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) should rescind his planned resignation and allow a formal ethics probe to continue in order to preserve due process.
You are here: / / Carlson Wants Franken to Rescind His Resignation
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Whistleblower Complaint Was About Trump Promise
- Bolton Unloads on Trump at Private Lunch
- Netanyahu Refuses to Concede
- GOP Senate Candidate Suggests Annexing Mexico
- Photo of Justin Trudeau In Brownface Surfaces
- Internal Poll Shows Democrat Leading for Kansas Senate
- Thom Tillis Trails In North Carolina
- Top Democrats Beat Trump In General Election Match Ups
- New Poll Shows Warren Leading In Iowa
- Omar Says Trump 'Put My Life at Risk'