New York Times: “A growing campaign by President Trump’s most ardent supporters to discredit the special counsel, Robert Mueller, and the law enforcement agencies assisting his investigation is opening new fissures in the Republican Party, with some lawmakers questioning the damage being done to federal law enforcement and to a political party that has long championed law and order.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Escalating Attacks on Mueller Divide Republicans
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- The Impeachment Hearings Begin
- Stephen Miller Is Getting Married
- Is the Dam Breaking?
- Watch Trump's Approval Ratings
- Impeachment Hearing Concludes
- GOP Hopes Senate Trial Scrambles Democratic Primaries
- Trump Trails Top Democrats In Georgia
- Staffer Overheard Trump Discuss 'Investigations'
- Impeachment Hearings Could Take an Unpredictable Turn
- Deval Patrick Tells Allies He'll Run for President