New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) “raised an average of more than $32,000 per day for the last six months, according to campaign finance reports, and has now amassed a $30.5 million campaign chest in 2018 that so far has helped him scare away serious rivals in his bid for a third term,” the New York Times reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Cuomo Has $30 Million War Chest
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Fed Signals Interest Rate Cut
- Democratic Governors Urge 2020 Field Not To Veer Left
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Trump Escalates Attacks on Lawmakers
- Hickenlooper Is Senate Favorite for Colorado Democrats
- Cruz Sees 50-50 Chance of Trump's Re-Election
- Warren Outpaces Biden to Build Iowa Ground Game