Senior administration officials told the Washington Post that Trump has been known to “affect an Indian accent” to quote Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who last year condemned U.S. activity in Afghanistan during a private meeting with Trump.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Uses Accent to Imitate Indian Prime Minister
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller