Former Secretary of State John Kerry is considering a second run for president in 2020 to take on President Trump, according to the Israel newspaper Maariv.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Report Says Kerry Mulling Another Presidential Bid
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Manafort Jury Suggests It Can't Find Consensus
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'