Pew Research: “The partisan divide in Middle East sympathies, for Israel or the Palestinians, is now wider than at any point since 1978. Currently, 79% of Republicans say they sympathize more with Israel than the Palestinians, compared with just 27% of Democrats.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Parties Grow Further Apart on Israel
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller
- Avenatti Says Trump Not Intelligent Enough to Debate