K.T. McFarland withdrew herself from consideration to be the U.S. ambassador to Singapore, a step for which President Trump blamed Democrats who “chose to play politics rather than move forward with a qualified nominee,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / McFarland Withdraws as Ambassador Nominee
- Kyl Won’t Say How Long He’ll Serve
- Bevin Blames Zombie Shows for Gun Violence
- Trump Won Less Than Half of ‘His’ Races
- Whitaker Abandoned Taxpayer-Funded Project
- Reviewer Takes Back Her Praise of Flake’s Book
- Three Factors That Produced a Blue Wave
- Judge Orders Florida Recount Extended
- Bloomberg Will Decide on Presidential Bid Within Weeks
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Skips Arlington National Cemetery Visit
- Michael Cohen Mysteriously Arrives In Washington, D.C.
- Trump Will Oust Nielsen at Homeland Security
- Gillum to Trump: 'You Sound Nervous'
- Mueller's Prosecutors Working on a Holiday
- Trump Blames Secret Service for Canceling Cemetery Visit
- More Mueller Indictments Coming?
- Trump Retreats from Presidential Duties