K.T. McFarland withdrew herself from consideration to be the U.S. ambassador to Singapore, a step for which President Trump blamed Democrats who “chose to play politics rather than move forward with a qualified nominee,” Politico reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / McFarland Withdraws as Ambassador Nominee
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Manafort Jury Suggests It Can't Find Consensus
- Cohen Reaches a Plea Deal
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation