A group of 18 Democratic senators is warning President Trump that he lacks the “legal authority” to carry out a preemptive strike on North Korea, amid questions over whether the White House is considering a risky “bloody nose” attack, the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Senators Say Trump Lacks Authority to Attack North Korea
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Republican Senators Don't Show for Votes
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'
- 'Revoke My Security Clearance, Too, Mr. President'
- White House In Panic Over Omarosa’s ‘200 Tapes’
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Pentagon Will Delay Trump’s Military Parade
- Trump's Military Parade Will Now Cost $92 Million
- White House Won’t Name Trump’s Mystery Supporter