Ratings of U.S. leadership fell in nearly every part of the world in the first year of Donald Trump’s presidency, dragging median approval to a record-low 30%, according to Gallup.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / A Free Fall In U.S. Leadership Ratings
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- Manafort Jury Suggests It Can't Find Consensus
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Cohen Reaches a Plea Deal
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation