Women across Arizona are bombarding state Rep. Thomas “T.J.” Shope’s (R) office with tampons and pads, after he stalled a bill “to provide female inmates in Arizona with an unlimited supply of feminine hygiene products at no cost to the inmates,” CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Women Send Tampons to GOP Lawmaker
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Remember 1972
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
Click here for an interactive version.