Women across Arizona are bombarding state Rep. Thomas “T.J.” Shope’s (R) office with tampons and pads, after he stalled a bill “to provide female inmates in Arizona with an unlimited supply of feminine hygiene products at no cost to the inmates,” CNN reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Women Send Tampons to GOP Lawmaker
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller