Matt Lewis: “The organizers of CPAC apparently searched the four corners of the globe to assemble a ‘legion of doom’-style roster — a collection of some of the worst ‘conservative’ supervillains who generally share a populist, ethno-nationalist brand of politics (and some, I assume, are good people). Of course, it’s not just Le Pen. The lineup is a veritable murderer’s row of nationalists, including UKIP leader Nigel Farage, Jeanine Pirro, and Seb Gorka—and a panel titled: ‘Kim Jong Un-iversity: How College Campuses are Turning into Reeducation Camps.’”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Conservative Supervillains Take Stage at CPAC
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Now Claims He Fixed Obamacare
- Ryan Says Trump Stands Up for the 'Forgotten Man'
- Trump Mulls Ending Postwar Japan Defense Pact
- O'Rourke Proposes a 'War Tax'
- Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Can Proceed
- Gabbard Was Vetted for Position In Trump Administration
Click here for an interactive version.