FiveThirtyEight: “According to qualitative assessments by nonpartisan handicappers — Cook Political Report, Sabato’s Crystal Ball and Inside Elections, — only eight GOP-held governorships are completely safe in 2018. That leaves 18 Republican-held governorships in some degree of danger.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Could Pick Up 18 Governorships This Year
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Some Trump Advisers Wanted to Strip Obama Clearance
- 15 Senators Skip Votes Despite McConnell Warning
- Dean Says Trump Has a 'Real Problem'
- Kavanaugh Proposed Graphic Questions for Bill Clinton
- The Blue Wave Is Obscuring the Red Exodus
- Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
- Newspaper Backs Candidate Who Was 'Abducted by Aliens'
- Trump Calls Mueller's Team a 'National Disgrace'
- Trump Claims He Could ‘Run’ Russia Investigation
- Trump Didn't Know How Long McGahn Spent with Mueller