“Former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates just admitted to lying to U.S. investigators about a March 19, 2013, meeting between his boss, Paul Manafort, and an unidentified U.S. congressman. Public filings show a meeting that day between Manafort and Dana Rohrabacher, a Russia-friendly Republican congressman from California,” Bloomberg reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Gates Admits Lying About Rohrabacher Dinner
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Mattis Responds to Trump's Jabs
- Does Trump Realize the Trouble He’s In?
- Mulvaney Says Quid Pro Quo Was Not About Biden
- ‘Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President’
- Mulvaney Walks Back Admission of Quid Pro Quo
- Romney Raises Troubling Theory About Trump
- Clinton Suggests Tulsi Gabbard Is a Russian Asset
- Trump Legal Team Distances Itself from Mulvaney
- Trump Caves Completely to Erdogan
- Peters Narrowly Ahead In Michigan