Donna Shalala (D), the former University of Miami president and Health and Human Services secretary, is officially running to replace retiring Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL), the Miami Herald reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Shalala Will Run for Congress
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Obama and Clinton Rainmakers Place Their Bets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Remember 1972
- Democrats Warn Omar In 'Imminent Danger'
- Contractor Threatened to Kill Member of Congress
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
Click here for an interactive version.