CNN: “‘This is so manipulative.’ That’s an anchor at a local TV station owned by Sinclair, describing the company’s latest mandate, a promotional campaign that sounds like pro-Trump propaganda. Internal documents call the new initiative an ‘anchor delivered journalistic responsibility message.’ But the staffers who shared the documents with CNN say the promos are inappropriate — yet another corporate infringement on local journalism.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Sinclair’s Media Bashing Promos Rankle Local Anchors
- Roy Moore Urges Republicans to Support Kavanaugh
- Quote of the Day
- Kavanaugh’s Accuser Has Other Options
- What Those Texas Polls Really Mean
- Did Brett Kavanaugh Do It?
- Ellison’s Ex-Girlfriend Posts Medical File
- Stalemate Remains Over New Kavanaugh Hearing
- Home State Voters Don’t Want Warren to Run for President
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Newsom Talks About Ex-Wife's Relationship with Trump Jr.
- Texas Republicans Win Upset in Special Election
- Trump Feels Angry and Unprotected
- New Polls In Four Battleground States
- Trump Launches Into Tirade on Jeff Sessions
- Franklin Graham Says Kavanaugh Allegation 'Not Relevant'
- Accuser's Classmate Recalls Hearing About Sexual Assault
- Kavanaugh Accuser Speaks Out Publicly
Most Commented Recent Posts