First Read: “The North Korea talks mean that Trump has to keep National Security Adviser HR McMaster, right? MSNBC reported that the White House has been preparing to replace McMaster as early as in April. Well, it would be VERY hard to do that now. Also, there is no ambassador to South Korea or any real North Korean experts working inside the White House. Who on Trump’s team has experience in knowing how to deal with North Korea and Kim Jong Un?”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Who Are the North Korea Experts in the White House?
- It’s Not Just Lying
- McCarthy Worried Democrats Will Focus on Investigations
- What If Mueller Isn’t Close to Being Done?
- What’s Behind the GOP Power Play in the Midwest?
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Newly-Elected Lawmaker Already Running for Re-Election
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- O’Rourke Spoke with Al Sharpton
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Individual 1 Is In Grave Danger
- Christie Says Prosecutors Have Evidence Trump Broke Law
- Trump Considering Meadows as Chief of Staff
- Accused Russian Spy Reaches Plea Deal
- Mueller Has Already Issued Most of His Report
- Prosecutors Build Case that Trump Defrauded Voters
- Dean Says Congress Will Be Forced to Begin Impeachment
- Trump Defends Hush Payments as 'Private Transaction'