Larry Kudlow is the leading contender to head President Trump’s National Economic Council and would take the job if offered it, CNBC reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Kudlow Is Trump’s Top Choice for Economic Adviser
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Three Possible Mass Shootings Foiled
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- 59% of Republicans Think College Is a Negative
- Clinton Slams Trump Over Debunked Study
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela