Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant (R) is expected to pick Agriculture Commissioner Cindy Hyde-Smith (R) to replace Sen. Thad Cochran (R-MS), the Jackson Clarion-Ledger reports, “a move likely to gain approval from President Trump in lead-up to one of the most important midterm elections in the country.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Bryant Expected to Pick Cindy Hyde-Smith for Senate
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- Kemp Resists Pressure from Trump on Senate Pick
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- House Impeachments Hearings Continue
- Trump Won’t Allow Navy to Punish Navy SEAL
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- How the Hearings Have Gone for Democrats