Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant (R) is expected to pick Agriculture Commissioner Cindy Hyde-Smith (R) to replace Sen. Thad Cochran (R-MS), the Jackson Clarion-Ledger reports, “a move likely to gain approval from President Trump in lead-up to one of the most important midterm elections in the country.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Bryant Expected to Pick Cindy Hyde-Smith for Senate
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
Click here for an interactive version.