Richmond Times-Dispatch: “It’s been four years since he spent much time behind the wheel. McAuliffe got used to someone else doing the driving. With a laugh, he says he could get used to it again. Three months after leaving the Virginia governorship, the perquisites of which included a lumbering black SUV driven by a state trooper, McAuliffe is considering a second act: the presidency… These days, McAuliffe is doing what national prospects are supposed to do: traveling to key states, plumping for his party’s candidates, tweeting, talking — and listening.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Terry McAuliffe Eyes White House Bid
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- We Have a Racist President
- How QAnon Makes People Miserable
- Some Never Trumpers Now Express Regret
- Scaling Wokeback Mountain
- 'I'll Pay for Their Tickets Out of This Country'
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
- Trump's Notes Captured by Photographer
- Trump Demands Apology from Lawmakers He Insulted
- Meghan McCain Says Lindsey Graham Has Changed
Click here for an interactive version.