Associated Press: “A former driver for House Speaker Paul Ryan who has been active in Wisconsin Republican politics for years announced Sunday he is running to succeed Ryan in Congress. Bryan Steil, an attorney from Ryan’s hometown of Janesville and a member of the UW Board of Regents, becomes the likely Republican front-runner after the field of better-known potential candidates cleared for his entry.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ryan’s Ex-Driver Becomes Frontrunner to Replace Him
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- If This Is Not Impeachable, What Is?
- Warren Overtakes Biden and Sanders In Iowa
- Alaska GOP Cancels Presidential Primary
- Trump Admits He Spoke to Ukraine About Biden
- Biden Accuses Trump of Abuse of Power
- Trump Convinced of His Own Invincibility
- New Hampshire No Longer a Toss Up
- Pence Took Motorcade to Island Where Cars Are Banned
- A Foreign Reporter Visits the White House
- Bonus Quote of the Day