Associated Press: “A former driver for House Speaker Paul Ryan who has been active in Wisconsin Republican politics for years announced Sunday he is running to succeed Ryan in Congress. Bryan Steil, an attorney from Ryan’s hometown of Janesville and a member of the UW Board of Regents, becomes the likely Republican front-runner after the field of better-known potential candidates cleared for his entry.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Ryan’s Ex-Driver Becomes Frontrunner to Replace Him
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Ryan Says Trump Stands Up for the 'Forgotten Man'
- O'Rourke Proposes a 'War Tax'
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Gabbard Was Vetted for Position In Trump Administration
- Exchange of the Day
- Susan Collins Gets a Challenger
Click here for an interactive version.