Attorneys for President Trump told the federal judge overseeing the investigation of his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, that Trump would, as necessary, personally review documents to ensure that privileged information is not revealed accidentally to the FBI or prosecutors, ABC News reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Offers to Personally Review Cohen Documents
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Remember 1972
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- Rand Paul Blocks Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation
- GOP Senator Slams 'Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse'
- Trump Goads Crowd Into Urging Deportation of Omar
Click here for an interactive version.