“The Treasury Department’s inspector general is investigating whether confidential banking information related to a company controlled by President Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen may have been leaked,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Treasury Launches Probe of Cohen’s Leaked Bank Records
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Ryan Says Trump Stands Up for the 'Forgotten Man'
- O'Rourke Proposes a 'War Tax'
- Trump Now Claims He Fixed Obamacare
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Gabbard Was Vetted for Position In Trump Administration
- Exchange of the Day
Click here for an interactive version.