New York Times: “In a string of important races across the country, national Democrats have been embracing recruits near the political center, hoping they will give the party the chance to compete in states like Utah and Kansas where a liberal Democrat might stand little chance of winning. About a dozen crucial House races this fall are likely to feature Democratic nominees who are positioned markedly closer to the middle than the national party’s activist base — more than enough to determine control of the House.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Embrace Moderates for Key Races
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Remember 1972
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
- Rand Paul Blocks Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation
- GOP Senator Slams 'Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse'
- Trump Goads Crowd Into Urging Deportation of Omar
Click here for an interactive version.