A new UtahPolicy.com poll finds Rep. Mia Love (R-UT) leads challenger Ben McAdams (D) by just 4 percentage points, 47% to 43% with another 10% still undecided.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Mia Love In Tough Fight for Re-Election
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- O'Rourke Proposes Assault Weapons Ban and Buyback
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Trump Hits Fox News Over Bad Polls
- U.K. Town to Install 'Anti-Sex' Public Bathrooms
- Scaramucci Says Trump Aides Need to Be 'Deprogrammed'
- Trump Obsessed with Naval Blockade on Venezuela
- Behind the Rise of Stephen Miller
- Mark Sanford Would Still Vote for Trump Over a Democrat
- Trump Blames 'Racism Witch Hunt' for Low Poll Numbers
- Trump Sees Conspiracy To Tank Economy