A new SEIU/Strategies 360 poll finds that Jared Polis (D) holds a lead over Cary Kennedy (D) atop the four-way Democratic primary to be Colorado’s next governor, 34% to 23%, but both would defeat Republican frontrunner Walker Stapleton (D) by the same margin in a general election.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Polis Leads for Colorado Governor
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Harris Admits There’s Tension Over Impeachment
- Trump Bucked His National Security Aides
- Trump Vetting Documents Leaked
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Trump Denies Knowing Latest Accuser Despite Photo
- Tensions Boil Over at Buttigieg Town Hall
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Boris Johnson Under Pressure to Explain Row with Partner
Click here for an interactive version.