A new Marquette Law School poll in Wisconsin shows Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) ahead of GOP challengers Leah Vukmir (R), 49% to 40%, and Kevin Nicholson (R), 50% to 39%.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Baldwin Leads In Re-Election Race
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Ryan Says Trump Stands Up for the 'Forgotten Man'
- O'Rourke Proposes a 'War Tax'
- Trump Now Claims He Fixed Obamacare
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Gabbard Was Vetted for Position In Trump Administration
- Exchange of the Day
Click here for an interactive version.