“Charles Krauthammer, a Pulitzer Prize-winning Washington Post columnist and intellectual provocateur who championed the muscular foreign policy of neoconservatism that helped lay the ideological groundwork for the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, died June 21 at 68,” the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Charles Krauthammer Is Dead
Most Popular Recent Posts
- North Carolina Justice Slams His Colleagues
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- Remember 1972
- Arizona GOP Chair Says McSally Should 'Be Quiet'
- Trump Amps Up Racist Attacks at North Carolina Rally
- House Holds Barr and Ross in Contempt
- Rand Paul Blocks Vote on 9/11 Victim Compensation
- GOP Senator Slams 'Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse'
- Trump Goads Crowd Into Urging Deportation of Omar
Click here for an interactive version.