A seventh former Ohio State University wrestler said Saturday that he believes Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) knew about inappropriate behavior that allegedly took place in the school’s athletic department three decades ago, the Washington Post reports.Save to Favorites
You are here: / / 7th Wrestler Says Jordan Knew of Sexual Abuse
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Hosted Zuckerberg at Secret Dinner
- How Donald Trump Jr. Made the Bestseller List
- A Warning to Republicans on Fiona Hill
- House Impeachments Hearings Continue
- FBI Official Altered Document In Russia Probe
- 'Could I Actually Say Something?'
- Trump Won’t Allow Navy to Punish Navy SEAL
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- How the Hearings Have Gone for Democrats
- Trump Calls Democrats 'Human Scum'