Boston Globe: “The brief meeting with Queen Elizabeth — the Trumps are set to have a 25-minute tea with the monarch — is a moment for Trump to bathe in some of the pomp and ceremony he’s tried to copy in his own life with gold adornments and rococo style. He has recounted how, as a boy, his mother — whom he says he gets his sense of showmanship from — sat for an entire day watching Queen Elizabeth’s coronation. Even his youngest child is named with royal flair: Baron.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump’s Long Obsession with the Royal Family
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Documents Re-Open Questions About Omar's Marriage
- Himes Calls for Impeachment Hearings
- Why Texas May Be Turning Blue?
- House Oversight Threatens Subpoena of Kellyanne Conway
- Ryan Says Trump Stands Up for the 'Forgotten Man'
- O'Rourke Proposes a 'War Tax'
- Trump Now Claims He Fixed Obamacare
- Sanders to Propose Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Gabbard Was Vetted for Position In Trump Administration
- Exchange of the Day
Click here for an interactive version.