New York Times: “The woman, Maria Butina, carried out her campaign through a series of deceptions that began in 2014, if not earlier, prosecutors said. She lied to obtain a student visa to pursue graduate work at American University in 2016. Apparently hoping for a work visa that would grant her a longer stay, she offered one American sex in exchange for a job. She moved in with a Republican political operative nearly twice her age, describing him as her boyfriend. But she privately expressed ‘disdain’ for him and had him do her homework, prosecutors said.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Accused Russian Agent Offered Sex for Access
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Trump Has Another 'Lester Holt Moment'
- Trump Revokes Brennan’s Security Clearance
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Jillette Says Trump Made Racist Remarks on Set
- Republicans Target Bryce's Nine Arrests
- Trump Prepares to Fight Mueller Subpoena
- Internal Poll Shows Tight Mississippi Senate Race
- Alt-Right Organizer Humiliated by His Father
- Fox News Host Recalls Defeating 'Communist Japan'
- Omarosa Releases Tape Discussing 'Hush Money'