Pew Research: “Americans appear to be more engaged with this year’s midterm elections than they typically are. Not only do about half of registered voters report being more enthusiastic than usual about voting, up from 40% in 2014, but turnout has surged in the 31 states that already have held their congressional primaries – particularly among Democrats.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Turnout Is Way Up In This Year’s Primaries
Most Popular Recent Posts
- GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
- Boris Johnson Plans Early Election to Hit Corbyn
- Peter Thiel Says Elizabeth Warren Is 'Dangerous'
- Conway Calls Congresswomen 'Dark Underbelly' of U.S.
- Ex-Fox & Friends Host Flees Country Amid Fraud Charges
- Ex-Trump Aide Admits to Hiring Prostitutes
- Oregon Republicans Seek to Recall Governor
- Video Shows Trump and Jeffrey Epstein at Party
- We Have a Racist President
- ‘You Cannot Unring These Bells’
Click here for an interactive version.