Pew Research: “Americans appear to be more engaged with this year’s midterm elections than they typically are. Not only do about half of registered voters report being more enthusiastic than usual about voting, up from 40% in 2014, but turnout has surged in the 31 states that already have held their congressional primaries – particularly among Democrats.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Turnout Is Way Up In This Year’s Primaries
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Will Trump Reject Presidential Debates?
- Republicans Push Vote to Censure Adam Schiff
- Liberals Win Plurality In Canada
- Why It's Possible Trump Could Be Removed from Office
- Canadian Election Results
- Barr Expands Probe Into Origins of Russia Investigation
- What If Trump Wins?
- Trump Trails All Top Democrats In Minnesota
- Erdogan Wants Nuclear Weapons
- Trump's Homeland Security Picks Are Not Eligible