CBS News Battleground Tracker: “Democrats have improved their standing in the fight for control of the House of Representatives. Our House model now shows the party poised to win 222 seats if the election were today, up from our estimate of 219 earlier this summer. The range on that estimate is plus or minus 11 seats, or 5% of House seats.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats In Stronger Position to Take the House
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week