David Wasserman: “It’s hard to believe, but true: If every state’s and district’s election results on Nov. 6 were a uniform eight-point swing in the Democrats’ direction from the 2016 presidential result, Democrats would gain 44 House seats — almost twice the 23 they need to control the chamber. But with that same eight-point swing, the party would lose four Senate seats, leaving them six seats short of a majority.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Why Even a Blue Wave Could Have Limited Gains
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Taylor's Opening Statement Shocked Lawmakers
- Taylor's Opening Statement
- 'A Very Dark Moment'
- Dead Heat In Michigan Senate Race
- Many Who Stormed Deposition Are Allowed to Participate
- Colorado Governor Mocks Trump for Wall Comment
- House Republicans Blocking Testimony
- Judge Orders State Dept to Release Ukraine Records
- GOP Lawmakers Breach Protocol
- Taylor Confirms Trump Sought Ukraine Quid Pro Quo