Associated Press: “The pendulum could swing against Trump in the band of Great Lakes and Rust Belt states that delivered him to the Oval Office. Aided by a court-ordered redraw of congressional districts, Democrats will pick up at least a few seats in Pennsylvania. Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Iowa each have multiple GOP House districts where Democrats have nominated competitive, if not favored, candidates. Republican governors in Wisconsin and Iowa are at-risk, and open GOP seats in Michigan and Ohio are toss-ups. Meanwhile, Democratic senators across the region are either favored or in re-election tossups — but none are considered underdogs.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Set to Breach Trump’s Midwestern Wall
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- What If Trump Won’t Step Down If He Loses?
- Trump Hopes to Convert Nonvoters
- 'Where's My Favorite Dictator?'
- Did a Grand Jury Refuse to Indict Andrew McCabe?
- McCarthy Doubles Down on Trump
- Holder Predicted Trump Will Be Prosecuted
- Lou Dobbs Praises Trump for Weekends
- Trump Challengers Write Joint Op-Ed
- Taliban Visits Moscow
- Former Idaho Candidate Under Investigation for Murder