Roll Call: “President Trump, just one day after even Republicans criticized him for claiming nearly 3,000 people did not die last year in Puerto Rico due to two powerful hurricanes, shared a FEMA tweet warning against spreading false information.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Trump Warns Against Spreading ‘False Information’
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- Most Americans Won't Vote for Trump
- Army Lets Slip Details of Secret Operation Near D.C.
- Beto Challenges Staff to Push Up Competition
- Geraldo Rivera Admits He Was Wrong About Trump
- Trump Campaign Sells 140K Plastic Straws
- The Case of Al Franken
- Justice Department Tells Mueller to Limit His Testimony
- Pence Canceled Trip to Avoid Drug Dealer
- Trump Says He Could Win Afghanistan War In a Week
- Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren on Collision Course