Ballot Access News: “In the November 2018 election, there will be Democrats on the ballot in all but two U.S. House districts. No party in the history of government-printed ballots has ever before had candidates on the ballot in that many districts. Even in the 1930’s, the Democrats did not have that many nominees. The Republican Party has never had that many candidates.”Save to Favorites
You are here: / / Democrats Have More Candidates Than Any Party Ever
Click here for an interactive version.
Most Popular Recent Posts
- 'The Guy's Nuts'
- Obama Urged Biden to Include Younger Staffers
- Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- How Trump Thought He Won Award When He Didn’t
- Why Trump Holds So Many Rallies
- Trump Mocks Weight of Protester
- How Rich Are the 2020 Presidential Candidates?
- Scaramucci Says Trump Will Drop Out
- Democrats Try to Knock Off Susan Collins
- If You Think Trump Is Helping Israel, You’re a Fool